Become an ACEDC member today!
Join other business leaders who share your passion for the economic success of our region by supporting the work of ACEDC.
ACEDC membership is open to any for-profit or non-profit business located in, or operating in, Addison County. We offer 8 tiers of annual membership dues: Tiers 1-6, ranging from $100 to $1,250, are based on the annual revenue of the business/organization; Tier 7 is a special discounted rate of $50 for start-up businesses that began operation within 18 months of starting their membership; the final Tier is a complimentary, non-voting, membership for regional non-profits that work with ACEDC to advance economic and community development in the region.
Start your membership today by clicking on the “Become a Member” button (below) under the Tier that is appropriate for your business/organization.
In addition to the services provided by ACEDC to all businesses in Addison County, Members also enjoy:
- The knowledge that you are supporting the advancement of economic and community development in Addison County
- In-depth business growth guidance and support, including:
- Assistance securing capital and financing
- Exposure to investors
- Members-only business education training and webinars
- Waiver of ACEDC RLF application fee
- Promotion on the ACEDC website, including:
- Commercial property listings
- Job postings
- Inclusion in ACEDC website directory
- Featured business on ACEDC home page
- B2B Networking
- Amplification of member social media and events by ACEDC
- Discount on select adult education courses at the Hannaford Career Center
- Complimentary ACEDC office and conference room use
- Grant research, writing, and administration services
- Weekly email updates during the Legislative session
- Access to members-only notifications, information, and content
- B2B networking and referrals
- Opportunity for nomination to ACEDC Board of Directors
- Complimentary annual member mixer
- Annual Meeting Voting Rights
Download a complete list of our services here.
ACEDC is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt, member-based organization. Contributions to section 501(c)(6) organizations are not deductible as charitable contributions on your federal income tax return. They may be deductible as trade or business expenses if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of your business.
Began operations in Addison County within past 18 months
Regional Economic Development Partners